Guided Tour Dune Landscapes of Amsterdam
Duration 1 hour €75,- / 2 hrs €135,-
Discover nature in the Netherlands. A wonderful dynamic between sea, wind and sand shape the Dutch Nord Sea coast. Open dune areas, forests and scrublands show a variety of impressive views under the famous Dutch skies. All seasons offer different sensations: Energy and brightness of Spring, a fresh sea breeze in Summer, the rich colors of Autumn and the silence of a winter skyline.
– 100% chance to see deer in their natural habitat!
– relaxing and healthy atmosphere
– small groups, max off the beaten track
– personal service
– dedicated, experienced and friendly guide
– learn about the unique water extraction process
– awareness building sustainability
What you can expect
The tour will show you that Dutch nature is surprisingly close to Amsterdam.
From a landscape, cultural-historical and natural science point of view, the dune area is one of exceptional value. An easy walk will take you through the forest to the open sand dunes. The natural process of water purification in the Dune Landscape of Amsterdam becomes visual in the authentic pumping station of 1853.
The beautiful deer population will offer the sensation of wildlife watching and offer a wonderful occasion to picture these animals close. Enjoy the lay back atmosphere of nature, while strolling along the dunes. Must see for nature lovers!
• Max. 8 people
• Entrance Fee
• Visit Pumping Station De Oranjekom (1853)
• Knowledgeable Guide
• 21% V.A.T.
• Hotel Pick up
• Parking Fee
• Wheel chair access
• 2 hours €135,-
• Walk to the beach
Voucher: E voucher accepted
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability • Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.